Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amazing Photos

My buddy Lance takes some incredible photos (I think they're professional quality, but he would tell me there not and start going on about lenses and lighting and aperture and shutter speeds and I would understand maybe a quarter of it).

Anyway, he has been on road trip to Colorado with his wife and her cousin for the last little while and he's updated his photo journal with some of the photos he's taken on the road. There are just some awe-inspiring shots of the mountains and flora and fauna they've seen along with his quirky/fun accounts of their travels. I've you've got a minute, you can check out his photo journal at www.tinymonkeys.net. There's also the link in the sidebar on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've sent this to my pro wannabe photographer son. He has a long way to go. :)