Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stripper-in-Training

No, it's not me. I don't know that anyone would want to see that. It's Logan. It all started with me taking his shirt when he would be changing into his pajamas and whipping it across the room, a funny little something while putting a three-year-old to bed. Then it evolved into him wanting to take the shirt and whip it across the room.

I don't know what resources he's been drawing on, but now his technique has evolved. Now, he'll spin the shirt around before tossing it away. His technique it a little off though. He'll spin the shirt around for two whole minutes if I let him. That just won't do.

This is certainly not the profession I would have chosen for him, but if I he has his little mind set on being a stripper, well it's my fatherly duty to help him be the best damn stripper he can be. Therefore, I've got to try and improve the technique. Now, I've never partaken of the stripperly arts, but I've got to think that if you stand there and swing your shirt around for two whole minutes, you're going to lose people's interest. He's got to just swing the shirt around a handful of times and toss it, not whip it across the room. It probably wouldn't hurt if he had a few pelvic thrusts in there too.

We're starting early, and so I'm confident that with a little training, he can come onto the scene when he is of age as the best damn male stripper in the world.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

If you buy him tear-away leatherette pants, I think we'll need to have a little talk.

Eric said...

I'm going to amplify on Nathan's comment by adding: if you start shoving dollar bills in his underwear, it's time for family counseling, if not a call to Family Services....

mattw said...

Leatherette pants you say...his birthday is coming up...

That reminds me though, there was a little while that when he was getting up in the morning and changing out of his pull-ups he would use the velcro-like tear away parts on the sides to get them off.

And Eric, any dollar bills going his way now-a-days are either getting put in his piggy bank or put in his wallet where then spends them on Hot Wheels and Skittles.