Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Case of the Blahs

I seem to have come down with a serious case of the Blahs, also known as the Meh Malady. It's a combination of a lot of different factors, probably compounded by the weather. Symptoms include a general feeling of malaise, which is followed by self-deprecation at not having done anything to change that, a strong desire to nap forever, and so on. A cure can sometimes be found in the complete annihilation of pixelated aliens or other baddies, however, this cure can be hard to come by when a certain two-year-old wants to chase you around the house or crawl around and bark like a dog, all to his amusement.

So today I have a couple of very funny but not PC in the least videos. This whole series is pretty danged funny, and it was hard to pick out just a couple to show. If I haven't said it before, the people at Mediocre Films are brilliant.



2 comments:

vince said...

Obviously I'm warped, 'cause I found both of those funny, especially the mime one. And doesn't the lady in the first one remind you of Fiona when she's an agre in Shrek? Or is that just me?

mattw said...

I'd never thought of that before, but yes, she does look like Ogre Fiona