Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Funtastic Follies: It Only Takes One

My god, is it really Friday already? The week has just kind of flown by and I feel like I haven't really gotten much done even though I have gotten some stuff done. Part of that is because I was at home yesterday taking care of my son who was sick and giving my wife a break since she didn't feel good. I hope he's feeling better today, both of them really. Couldn't take another day off work though. Anyway, on with the fun!

It Only Takes One

It only takes one marmoset to ruin a party.

It only takes one dinosaur to tackle Paul Bunion.

It only takes one thief to catch a daisy.

It only takes one doctor to drive a subway train.

It only takes one bottle of shampoo to lubricate a shampoo gun.

It only takes one moose to carry a bus to the Sahara.

It only takes one blog to drive people up the wall.

No comments: