Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Loooooong Day

All the bosses are gone and a couple of my coworkers called in sick. I am so bored right now. It's not that I don't have work to do; I have plenty I could be working on. It's just hard to get motivated to do something while there's no one else around. I don't know why that is, that's just the way it is.

So while I could be doing something I find myself here, telling anyone who happens to read this why I'm not doing those things. There are others who sit around me, who I can hear talking right now, but there's a cubicle wall between us and at this point that feels like a mountain range that cannot be passed.

Even if my other coworkers had not called in sick today, I know that with the bosses gone and the issue cycle being fresh it's still hard to get everything done. Those deadlines, I don't always like 'em, but damn are they useful.

Ok. Enough messing around. Back to work.

No comments: