Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too Much Partying

Too much partying this weekend. The Mrs. and the little one went to a baby shower on Saturday, and then off to my brother Brian's house Saturday night for his 35th birthday. Happy Birthday (his actual birthday is tomorrow). Then today, we had to go to my in-laws for my mother-in-law's 49th birthday. Happy Birthday. With all of that done and my week-long cold, I'm beat. Logan is even more bushed, with two nights of getting to bed late and two days of irregular naps, he needs a day of normalcy. That should be tomorrow, hopefully.

Right now, I'm ready for bed. This stupid cold needs to go away and I think the only way that's going to happen is with sleep. Unfortunately, sleep is a luxury that I have not been able to afford lately. Not that I couldn't just go upstairs and go to bed, but the darn cold keeps me up coughing for a couple hours before I actually get to fall asleep. Wow, that sounds really whiny. Oh well. Time to shut 'er down.

No comments: