Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aint Craigslist Fun?

So in an effort to get rid of some of the junk we didn't get rid of at the garage sale and to sell my wife's old guitars, all for the Brandi wants a new refrigerator fund, I put a couple of listings on Craigslist. One for the furniture items that were left over and two for the two guitars. Within minutes I had received a flurry of emails about the guitars. Apparently on Craigslist people like guitars. I then found out that I really didn't know a lot about what I was selling or I could have saved myself some email trouble by putting some vital info on there, such as where the guitar was made and what specific series it was. One guy even chastised me because I didn't put exactly what I was selling up. Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

The other thing about Craigslist was I took a tour around the rants section, and boy oh boy are there some weird people posting some weird shit out there. And having little Internet spats through Craigslist with people you'll never meet? What's up with that? It kind of makes my brain hurt.

No comments: