Thursday, May 15, 2008

"God Speed Little Doodle"

I just sent off my story for the 77th Annual Writers' Digest Short Story Competition. It's called "Scratching The Itch" and it's a funny little story, although I feel, and one of the other peope that have read it said I could do funnier. But still, I'm pretty satisfied with the effort and we'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen.

I've been trying to get some other people in the office to do a story too. Of the 5, two submitted stories and the other 3 are opting for the late deadline of June 2. I wish them luck, and anyone who has submitted a story for that matter. However, I rather see my story do better, so everyone just get out of my way.

So to send off my story, in the words of Mr. Ned Flanders, "God speed little doodle."

Wish me luck!

No comments: