Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Desk is a Mess, Not

Last week I let everyone see just how much of a mess my desk is, which included about six months worth of stories that needed to be filed, books piled up in the corner, papers that needed to be sorted/recycled/filed, magazines and other items that needed to be put away. Well, today I took some time and cleaned it all up, so I present you with the "after" shots.

From left to right:

I also fixed my Mighty Mouse problem with a combination of the rolling it around on a damp cloth trick (I used some Orange Clean instead of rubbing alcohol) and the tape trick. Thanks Vince, MWT, and Steve for your suggestions

5 comments:

MWT said...

Yay working Mighty Mouses!

vince said...

"Heeere I come to save the day!"
That means the Mighty Mouse is on his way.

Yeah, I know way too money theme songs from cartoons. A well misspent youth, in my opinion.

vince said...

Uh, that would be many as opposed to money.

Ilya said...

The desk looks great, Matt. What's the over/under on when it gets back to being messy? :-)

mattw said...

Thanks Ilya. That was about six months worth of accumulated files, so it'll probably take that long to be that messy again. I'm sure it'll be a little messy by deadline time, which is February 9th.