Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Pat on the Back

Not that I want to pat myself on the back or anything...well, ok I do, otherwise I wouldn't be putting up this post. I sent out my latest article yesterday for the subject to look over and say if there's anything he'd like changed. It's just one of the things we do at our b2b here to make sure everyone's happy. It's not that I was worried about the article, but trying to finish it in light of Friday's announcement, and other things going on at home, it was tough. But it came together ok and this morning I got a very nice email from the owner of the company I wrote about. It is, thus far, the best feedback I've gotten on an article. He said:

"Matt I think the article is fantastic! It is concise and extremely well written."

That made my morning good.

No comments: